Forum Orisinil

OtomaX - Orisinil Topup Machine => Lain-Lain => Topic started by: antonyba on February 04, 2010, 08:14:36 PM

Title: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: antonyba on February 04, 2010, 08:14:36 PM
What is up everyone? My name is Jessica. I am from Slovakia. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section on your forum... http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548 (http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548),
Title: Re: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: NueBie on February 04, 2010, 08:19:14 PM
What is up everyone? My name is Jessica. I am from Slovakia. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section on your forum... http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548 (http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548),

SPAM NICH
(http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/fd_3.gif) (http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/fd_8.gif)

Lihat ke Kiri dah Ga Krasa Jadi HERO (http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/sumbangan/14.gif)
Title: Re: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: NFS Reload on February 04, 2010, 10:23:31 PM
What is up everyone? My name is Jessica. I am from Slovakia. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section on your forum... http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548 (http://forum.orisinil.com/?5cf013c450ee50335dadd1e4548),

SPAM NICH
(http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/fd_3.gif) (http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/fd_8.gif)

Lihat ke Kiri dah Ga Krasa Jadi HERO (http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/sumbangan/14.gif)

tinggal ganti warnanya jadi MERAH  gannn:D
Title: Re: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: NueBie on February 04, 2010, 10:47:33 PM
tinggal ganti warnanya jadi MERAH  gannn:D

Mksd'e Merah apaan Gan  ???
(http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/takut.gif)
Title: Re: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: NFS Reload on February 04, 2010, 10:58:06 PM
tinggal ganti warnanya jadi MERAH  gannn:D

Mksd'e Merah apaan Gan  ???
(http://www.kaskus.us/images/smilies/takut.gif)

YANG BISA DELLET2 itu looo..........

gak bisa ya gan
apa itu harus daptar dulu ya :D
Title: Re: Just wanted to say hi!
Post by: red_dr4gon7 on February 04, 2010, 11:17:44 PM
Wah, koq jd pd eek dimari yah? Wew.. ???