Forum Orisinil

Kategori Umum => Diskusi Umum => Topic started by: PeterJohnson on January 22, 2010, 06:52:36 PM

Title: How's it going?
Post by: PeterJohnson on January 22, 2010, 06:52:36 PM
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: red_dr4gon7 on January 22, 2010, 07:03:19 PM
Yes, Bro.. That's right..  :-*
You're post in right section.  :-*

OK, Bro. Can I Help You? What do You need in Forum Orisinil (http://forum.orisinil.com/index.php)?  ::)
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: NueBie on January 22, 2010, 07:26:31 PM
londo kesasar kie ;D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: budi_xcell on January 22, 2010, 08:10:48 PM
mister,,kiye ana mendoan karo nyimplung arep apa ora..? mumpung tesih anget..
kopine ya ana nasgitel..panas, legi, tur gatel...
 ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: wahyu on January 22, 2010, 10:42:38 PM
Gak Ngudeng Saya Bos...    :D :D :D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: arindra on January 22, 2010, 11:04:26 PM
mister,,kiye ana mendoan karo nyimplung arep apa ora..? mumpung tesih anget..
kopine ya ana nasgitel..panas, legi, tur gatel...
 ;D ;D ;D

wah kang budi kayanya juragan warteg nih ...  ;D  ;D  ;D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: sahida_f on January 23, 2010, 09:59:33 AM
mister,,kiye ana mendoan karo nyimplung arep apa ora..? mumpung tesih anget..
kopine ya ana nasgitel..panas, legi, tur gatel...
 ;D ;D ;D

wah kang budi kayanya juragan warteg nih ...  ;D  ;D  ;D

monggo mas kopinya di unjuk..  :o :o
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: bralingtronik on January 23, 2010, 02:29:42 PM
mister,,kiye ana mendoan karo nyimplung arep apa ora..? mumpung tesih anget..
kopine ya ana nasgitel..panas, legi, tur gatel...
 ;D ;D ;D

Cak bud ini banyak banget bahasa KOPLO yang dikuasai yahh??? jadi curiga nehhh, jangan2 punyak simpanan dimana-mana,  ;D ;D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: budi_xcell on January 24, 2010, 07:19:28 AM
simpanan di bank cak..? ;)
amin.. ;D ;D
Title: Re: How's it going?
Post by: dede on February 06, 2010, 12:12:37 AM
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

SELAMAT BERGABUNG MR
SEMOGA ANDA BETAH BERGABUNG DI FORUM YANG PENUH KEKELUARGAAN INI

PLEASE CONTACT MR YUSUF IF YOU WANT HAVE STEMPEL OTOMAX

SALAM KENAL FROM PUTRA MEDIA ELEKTRIK
OID: 79497632806455feeb678262da3b2c