Forum Orisinil

Kategori Umum => Diskusi Umum => Topic started by: Ella_Lowrie1fc3 on October 20, 2009, 04:06:00 PM

Title: Problem with activating account
Post by: Ella_Lowrie1fc3 on October 20, 2009, 04:06:00 PM
e41af34764ee5c73811a9ac12fdd37d2 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://forum.orisinil.com/?aefcaf126021 (http://forum.orisinil.com/?aefcaf126021),
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: pulsaholic-center on October 20, 2009, 04:13:23 PM
Hayo bos, sopo sing iso njawab...
Sopo sing isok speak2 english...ndhang dijawab...
Hayyoo....
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: pulsaholic-center on October 20, 2009, 04:22:49 PM
e41af34764ee5c73811a9ac12fdd37d2 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://forum.orisinil.com/?aefcaf126021 (http://forum.orisinil.com/?aefcaf126021),

Yup...you've click the right link boss...
Since you have click the link, you also automatically activated your membership in this forum...congratulation!!!


Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: *KungFu PanDa* on October 20, 2009, 05:36:47 PM
Atas :
bos itu english speaking tapi koq namanya ella yaa peace hi hi hi  ;D
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: NueBie on October 20, 2009, 08:12:43 PM
Atas :
bos itu english speaking tapi koq namanya ella yaa peace hi hi hi  ;D

Mungkin Nama aslinya Umbrella ;D makane dipanggil Ella ;D
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: minamireload on October 22, 2009, 09:08:59 PM
Atas :
bos itu english speaking tapi koq namanya ella yaa peace hi hi hi  ;D

Mungkin Nama aslinya Umbrella ;D makane dipanggil Ella ;D

xixixixixkwakwakwakwak ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: trad_FX on November 24, 2009, 07:23:49 PM
maksudnya juga kayak kemaren ....leh kenalan g...nomor HPku e41af34764ee5c73811a9ac12fdd37d2 hahaha silahkan yang mau menghubungi...