Forum Orisinil
OtomaX - Orisinil Topup Machine => OtomaX International => Topic started by: shitalvz on April 28, 2014, 08:07:15 PM
-
PLZ. GUIDE ME...
HOW TO SET TIME BETWEEN SHIFT MODULE ?
-
please describe more clearly. i don't really understand the meaning
-
sir, in parsing, when 1st module fail to recharge then we can shift it to 2nd module. I want to set some time between this shifting.
-
If First Module Fail in Insufficiet bal Then failed msg pest in parsing go to sift module module autometic sift
-
bro,
Just simple matter insufficent balance u can use shift modul to responce providere tab and that time u can use two module of parsing provider
-
all of you thanks for reply....
I know how to shift module....but I want to set timing between shiting module.
example :
for offer check in DOCOMO >> I have set dial module, whenever recharge will come, it will check offer of the mobile no. *232*[tujuan]#, after that it will shift to sms module of DoCoMo.
But problem is that, in DoCoMo when we check offer we cannot recharge immediately, we have to give some second like 30 / 40 seconds.
that's why I want to know.
-
dail offer check and catch provider responce set to sift module its very easy
if u have any prob u can contect me
-
Dear blackneck6666
Plz. Help me......