Forum Orisinil
OtomaX - Orisinil Topup Machine => OtomaX International => Topic started by: shitalvz on February 10, 2014, 10:24:36 AM
-
kindly help me how to add gtalk / gmail id for downlind from mobile.
I m using otomax 3.3.7. in my software
TambahGTalk2 >> Add GTalk ID for downline >> G*[kodereseller]*[email]*[pin]
while trying above code from mobile it is giving me this message "GTalk like_u1278@gmail.com untuk 2 GAGAL ditambah. Reach maximum."
kindly help me....
-
kindly help me how to add gtalk / gmail id for downlind from mobile.
I m using otomax 3.3.7. in my software
TambahGTalk2 >> Add GTalk ID for downline >> G*[kodereseller]*[email]*[pin]
while trying above code from mobile it is giving me this message "GTalk like_u1278@gmail.com untuk 2 GAGAL ditambah. Reach maximum."
kindly help me....
it means your gtalk is reach maximum limit. you must go to Administrasi ->Level and change colum "Jml YM/Gtalk" with number maximum you want in your reseller level.
-
I have done it from 0 to 5. but it is giving same error.
[attachment deleted by admin]
-
ym count edit to number desired. then save. if you not save it will not execute
-
sir I have tried but still it is giving same message.
-
because the rest of your reseller are still in 0 for ym count. you need to edit all the level can use ym/gtalk minimal to 1 for ymcount
-
THANKS FOR GUIDELINE....IT IS DONE